TOP 10 REASONS WHY CRM SYSTEMS ARE POPULAR IN SALE
Posted by: RAMAN on  20th July 2017
TOP 10 REASONS WHY CRM SYSTEMS ARE POPULAR IN SALES
1. 61% of sales distributors use a CRM. It allows for key access to customer information & data
2. 75% of sales managers say that using a CRM helps to drive and increase sales.
3. A CRM, on average returns $5.60 for every $1.00 spent on it (that is an ROI of greater than 50%!!!)
4. An astonishing 75% of companies have no process of nurturing sales leads (this is what a CRM does!!!)
5. Sales teams across all organizations saw a 15% increase in productivity when they used CRM mobile apps.
6. When a company engages a customer using a CRM, that customer is likely to spend 20%-40% more. Then next time make a purchase with that particular company.
7. A CRM creates a positive customer experience as a result, 70% of customers who have had a positive experience will refer that company to family and friends.
8. 24% of companies witnessed an increase in sales productivity by using CRM mobile apps.
9. Business also witnesses a 10% increase in cash flow by using a CRM mobile app.
10. CRM’S have also
Increased revenue by 41% per each individual sales representative
Led to sales conversion rate improvements of over 300%
Have led to an increased customer retention rate of 27%
Have slashed marketing costs by 23%
Have increased profit margins by over 2%